Golden Software is a team of enthusiastic, curious, and hard working men and women. Our corporate office is located downtown Golden, Colorado, but many of our team members work remotely from their home offices across the United States.
When considering a potential team member, we look for quality individuals who demonstrate curiosity, a passion for learning and an eagerness to succeed. Our only requirement is a bachelor's degree.
Customer Support Engineer
What are we looking for?
Golden Software is seeking a full-time customer support engineer to provide top-notch support for our scientific visualization and mapping applications. We are looking for a self-motivated, passionate individual who truly cares about helping the customer.
What we offer:
- Challenging, rewarding work of all types – Your primary responsibility is solving customer issues, but you will wear many different hats as a Golden Software employee.
- An excellent work environment – We are a friendly group of dedicated individuals who are willing to help one another out.
- Stability – Golden Software has been in business for more than 30 years. Most of our team has worked here for over 10 years.
What we do:
We develop, sell, and support the best geoscience visualization software. We are very proud of our products and invite you to download the trials and see for yourself.
What you’ll do:
You will support all Golden Software products. You will be responsible for providing phone, email, and LiveChat support to customers who work in a wide variety of industries. In addition to solving the customer concerns, you also teach the customer how to use the product more efficiently and effectively.
In addition to customer support, you will play a direct role in the future product development. A critical piece of customer support is relaying customer feedback to our development team. You will have a firsthand look into the product release cycle as you’ll be responsible for testing products and providing feedback as necessary.
As with any thriving company, we have a slew of side-projects and opportunities for anyone to tackle. No two days are alike here at Golden Software.
What we expect from our customer support engineers:
- Quick and efficient problem solving skills
- Excellent research abilities
- Continuous improvement of self and company
Skills and requirements:
- BS or BA degree in a scientific discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Windows
- Desire to learn and develop new skills.
Optional, but great to have:
- Experience with any Golden Software products
- Familiarity with programming/scripting
- Experience with other GIS and/or Geology software
Send resume in confidence to email@example.com.