The new year is here! 2017 is a book of clean, blank pages waiting to be filled and brimming with potential.
With the beginning of the new year, I, like many of you, set aside time for reflection. It is easy for me to forget just how much was accomplished over the past 365 days when I’m in the midst of projects and tasks of my own. As I look back on 2016, I am pleased with just how much Golden Software has accomplished.
- Release of Grapher v.12
- Release of Strater v.5
- Implementation of additional training classes and webinars
- Redesigned website: goldensoftware.com
- Release of a new customer support portal: support.goldensoftware.com
- Implementation of new Surfer and Grapher licensing options in to better fit customer needs
- Wrapping up Surfer v.14 development in preparation for a first quarter 2017 release
This isn’t to say 2016 wasn’t without hardship. We felt the effects of industry downturns. We had to make difficult cuts and evaluate where every penny was spent. We sidelined projects to focus on endeavors that would bring the most value to customers. Through it all, Golden Software is much stronger and better off.
Looking ahead, 2017 is gearing up to be an exciting year. The accomplishments of 2016 have set the bar high, but I am confident we will keep the momentum going.
What won’t change this coming year is our continued focus on delivering valuable features, improvements, and support to our customers. This single purpose guides all Golden Software projects.
What would you like to see from Golden Software in 2017? Please share your thoughts! I welcome your feedback.