Big news from Golden Software for all of our Didger users today! The lastest Didger update was just released. Didger 5.2.113 includes a few new features, and many improvements under the hood.
A few of the big ticket items in this update include:
- Added a new feature to the WMS client where the Download Online Maps dialog now has Pan and rectangle extent selection tools.
- Added a new feature to the WMS client where the number of available image layer resolutions has increased.
- Added a Favorites category to the Download Online Maps dialog.
- Added a new feature to the WMS client where the image server and layer can be copied to the clipboard from the right-click menu.
- Added internal spatial referencing information to the GSI file format.
- Added a new feature to the raster PDF file format which now supports internal georeferencing information.
To download and install the Didger 5 update, use the Help | Check for Update command within Didger 5.
If you are not currently a Didger user, I recommend checking out the many features and functionality of Didger on the Didger 5 website, HERE. I recommend downloading the Didger 5 demo to test out the new features and functionality. Free Demo Downloads
Didger 5 is available for purchase for just $389. Also, a serial number for any previous version of Didger is eligible to be upgraded to Didger 5 for just $129. You can purchase Didger 5 or the upgrade using our secure online order form and select Download Delivery to receive download instructions within two business hours.