The most recent version of Raster Tools is 1.2.173.
Minor updates (e.g. version 1.1 to 1.2) are available for free by logging into MyAccount on our website. This will download the latest update and you will need to manually run the installer to install it on your machine. Version information can be found on the Version History page. For troubleshooting assistance, email email@example.com
- ArcMap 10.3, 10.4, and 10.5 (see Esri for ArcMap-specific requirements)
- .NET Framework 4.5
- Windows XP SP2 or higher, Vista, 7, 8 (excluding RT), 10 or higher
- 32-bit and 64-bit operation system support
Hardware requirements for ArcMap 10.3 and 10.4
- 1024 x 768 or higher monitor resolution with minimum 16-bit color depth
- Minimum 2 GB free hard disk space
- Minimum 2.5 GB RAM
Our licenses are single user licenses. We do not offer concurrent licenses at this time. Raster Tools may be installed on a network provided separate licenses are purchased for each individual who will access the network install. We are actively developing a concurrent license model. If you would like to be notified when this option is available, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Review the Golden Software End User License Agreement for additional details.
Raster Tools is an Esri ArcMap plug-in which is a Windows program and is not compatible with Mac, Linux, or Unix operating systems.
Your product key can be located in a few different places.
- Golden Software user account: Log in to MyAccount, click the My Products button, and your product keys are displayed
- Within Raster Tools: Click Raster Tools | License Info. The Golden Software License Information dialog box will show the product key.
We recommend all users complete the tutorial to better understand the basic Raster Tools features. In the Raster Tools program, click Help | Tutorial and complete the lessons.
Yes, one (1) copy of the software and one (1) copy of the user documentation may be made for backup purposes only.
Software downloads are available through our MyAccount portal. Log in and click the My Products button. Click the icon to the left of the product you wish to reinstall. Make note of the product key.
If you do not have access to Raster Tools’ download instructions or if you cannot locate your Raster Tools product key or original order number, contact us, and we would be glad to help!
Please visit Support Central for answers to more technical questions.