Golden Software Software Developer - Dan Cooper


Dan Cooper is Golden Software’s lead Surfer developer. He joined Golden Software in 2021 and is experienced in desktop application development using C++ MFC, and C# .NET. He graduated from DeSales University with a BS in Computer Science as well as Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology with an AAS in Electronics Technology.

Outside of work you can find Dan fishing, working on antique cars, and generally getting his hands dirty. He lives in Pennsylvania with his wife, Shari, their 3 children and 3 cats. Dan has proudly lived in Pennsylvania for 98.9% of his life with Maine being the other 1.1%.


Fun Facts

  • Dan has a 1930 Model A Ford, a 1965 Ford Mustang, and a 1948 Jeep CJ-2A

Exceeding expectations

Our customers

Go to top