Education: B.S. Land Use/Geographic Information Systems, Metropolitan State University, Denver, CO. 2008.
1. What is your role at Golden Software?
I'm the Product Manager of Voxler and Didger and also do tech support for all products.
2. How long have you worked for Golden Software?
In my 5th year (Feb 1st, I will start my 6th year).
3. What do you like most about working for Golden Software?
The daily challenges of getting to do something different almost every day....and all of the pretty pictures our applications make.
4. What is your favorite Golden Software memory?
I think my favorite memory so far has been the release of Voxler 3.
5. Where are you from?
Kansas City Baby!
6. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
Hanging out with my wife and kids, snowboarding, and of course trying to squeeze in as much live music as physically and mentally possible.