Grapher 11 Improvement: Fill Between Plots
A great new feature in Grapher 11 is the inclusion a new plot types that can use the Fill Between function to apply a fill pattern between plots. This functionality has been extended to the following¬†Plot types:
- Line/Scatter Plots,
- Step Plots,
- Function Plots,
- Fit Plots, and
- Summation Plots
To apply a Fill between two Plots in an existing Graph object, follow the steps below:
- In the Object Manager, select the Graph object where you would like to fill between one or more plots.
- In the Property Manager, click the Between Fill tab.
- Expand the + next to Fill Between Plots.
- Click the Add button to create a fill between plots.
- Next to the Plot one and Plot two options, select the plots from the drop-down menu that you would like to fill between.
- Expand the + next to Fill style to define the Fill properties. You can customize the fill Pattern, the Foreground color and opacity, the Background color and opacity, as well as the Direction and Gradient of the fill.¬†
If you do not currently have Grapher, you can download the Grapher demo to test out the features and functionality. The demo is fully functioning except the save, copy, print, and export commands have been disabled.
You can purchase a single¬†Grapher 11 license for just $489.¬†Any previous Grapher license can be upgraded to Grapher 11 for just $169.You can purchase the software using our secure online order form and select Download Delivery to receive download instructions within two business hours!¬†