UNIVERSITY & STUDENT
Orders must be placed on a formal university purchase order from the university's purchasing department or the purchaser must complete the Golden Software Educational License Agreement document.
Two easy steps to get a Didger student license:
- Email us from your university issued email account.
- Include documentation that proves your current enrollment. Must include your name and date range.
We'll send you a coupon code to purchase Didger for $50!
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, check, wire transfer, or purchase orders.
The quickest way to place your order is online with a credit/debit card or with PayPal. Contact our Sales Department for the other payment options.
All payments are to be made in US Dollars.
Any eligible serial number for a previous version can be upgraded to the current version at the discounted upgrade price.
You will need to log in to your MyAccount portal to purchase an upgrade to the current version.
- Log in to MyAccount under Existing Customer.
- Click the Upgrade Software button.
- On the My Products page, click the Upgrade to... link to the right of the serial number(s) you wish to upgrade. This will add the upgrade to your cart.
- If the serial number is missing from the list, you will have to register your serial number.
- Continue shopping or click the Proceed to Checkout link.
For more detailed steps, see the knowledge base article, How do I purchase an upgrade?
You will receive an email containing access to the software program and the PDF User Guide and PDF Quick Start Guide immediately after purchase. You are also entitled to free technical support and access to the online resources.
View pricing for all Golden Software products on the pricing page.
If you are a tax exempt entity conducting business within the State of Colorado, Washington, or California, contact us to provide your tax exempt number so we do not apply state sales tax on your order.
Optionally, tax exempt entities outside of the states listed above may contact us with their tax exempt numbers should sales tax rules change in the future.
The full Golden Software End User License Agreement (EULA) is available for review: goldensoftware.com/terms-of-use.