Golden Software is a team of enthusiastic, curious, and hard working men and women. Our corporate office is located downtown Golden, Colorado, but many of our team members work remotely from their home offices across the United States.
When considering a potential team member, we look for quality individuals who demonstrate curiosity, a passion for learning and an eagerness to succeed.
Customer Support / Sales Operations
What are we looking for?
Golden Software is seeking a full-time sales support professional to join our customer support team. We are looking for a friendly, helpful, and motivated individual who truly cares about what is best for the customer. This individual will work Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm Mountain Time from our office in downtown Golden, CO.
What we offer:
- Challenging, rewarding work of all types – Your primary responsibility is responding to customer inquiries via phone and email and processing orders, but you will wear many different hats as a Golden Software employee.
- An excellent work environment – We are a friendly group of dedicated individuals who are willing to help one another out.
- Stability – Golden Software has been in business for more than 35 years. Most of our team has worked here for over 10 years.
What we do:
We develop, sell, and support scientific visualization software. We are very proud of our products and invite you to download the trials and see for yourself.
What you’ll do:
You will support all sales-related customer inquiries. You will be responsible for providing phone and email support to customers who come from a wide variety of industries, cultures and backgrounds. In addition to solving the customer inquiries, you will create estimates, process orders and payments, resolve past due invoices, answer and screen incoming calls, and greet visitors.
In addition to customer support, you will also play a direct role in the future development of Golden Software. A critical piece of customer support is using customer feedback to improve our internal and external processes.
As with any thriving company, we have a slew of side-projects and opportunities for anyone to tackle. You will have the opportunity to develop your role into one that fits your skills and interests and creates value to our customers. No two days are alike here at Golden Software.
What we expect from our sales support specialists:
- Desire to help others
- Quick and efficient problem solving skills
- Excellent research abilities
- Continuous improvement of self and company
- Ability to learn how to troubleshoot and analyze order and payment processes, including credit card merchant services
Skills and requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Windows
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools
Optional, but great to have:
- BS or BA degree
- Experience with NetSuite, Zendesk, Jira, or Confluence
- Experience in geoscience industries
Send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.