Golden Software is a team of enthusiastic, curious, and hard working men and women. Our corporate office is located downtown Golden, Colorado.
When considering a potential team member, we look for quality individuals who demonstrate curiosity, a passion for learning and an eagerness to succeed.
At this time, we are actively searching for a new Customer Support Specialist! If you feel you are a good fit, email us at email@example.com with your resume and an explanation of why you are interested in the position.
What are we looking for?
Golden Software is seeking a full-time customer support engineer to join our customer support team. We are looking for a friendly, motivated, passionate individual who truly cares about helping build success for our customers and our team. This individual must be able to work in our office in downtown Golden, CO as needed.
What we offer:
- Challenging, rewarding work of all types – Your primary responsibilities are answering customer questions about our products and processing customer orders, but you have the flexibility to develop your role into one that best fits your skills and interests.
- An excellent work environment – We are a friendly group of dedicated individuals who have a strong desire to help customers and make Golden Software a great place to work.
- Stability – Golden Software has been in business for more than 35 years.
What we do:
We are dedicated to helping build success for our customers, our team, and ourselves. We enable our customers to communicate complex information by developing, selling, and supporting scientific visualization software.
Who we are:
The customer is at the heart of all of our conversations, and this is the reason we have the best reputation in the industry for superior customer support. We focus on continual improvement of self and company and believe the only mistakes in life are those where nothing is learned. We are a cohesive team that embraces vulnerability and healthy conflict as we focus on getting the job done. We operate with intention and purpose in everything we do. We are a life-friendly company and realize life doesn’t just happen outside of normal business hours. When life throws something new our way, we are quick to pivot and adapt. This is a very quick introduction to the Golden Software culture. If it resonates with you, please keep reading. If it does not, we wish you the absolute best!
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for providing sales and technical support for all six Golden Software products.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide phone, email, and LiveChat support to customers
- Teach customers how to use our software to communicate complex information.
- Create and process estimates, orders, payments, and invoices
- Resolve past due invoices
- Provide consultative sales solutions for customers
- Communicate customer feedback to product development teams
- Participate in software testing and provide feedback to developers
- Utilize and review internal procedures to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Communicate the benefits of Golden Software products to leads and existing customers.
- On-board and train new hires
As with any thriving company, we have a slew of side-projects and opportunities for anyone to tackle. You will have the opportunity to develop your role into one that fits your skills and interests and creates value to our customers.
What we expect from our customer support team members:
- Strong desire to help others
- Thorough and efficient problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent research abilities
- Curious self-starter
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Continuous improvement of self and company
- Take a holistic approach to customer support
Skills and requirements:
- BS or BA degree in a scientific discipline
- Experience with Windows and Microsoft Office tools
- Experience with customer support
Optional, but great to have:
- Experience with any Golden Software products
- Familiarity with programming/scripting
- Experience with NetSuite, Zendesk, Jira, or Confluence
- Experience with order processing
- Experience using ERP or CRM tools
- Experience with other GIS or Geology software
Send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what attracted you to this position.
Back to top