Create a Site Suitability Model and Explore Surfer's Feature Editing Tools
Manipulating data in Surfer has never been easier! There are many feature editing tools available in Surfer, including buffers, Thiessen Polygons, and combining islands/lakes, which allow you to take an input dataset and manipulate it to get the desired output. You might find yourself wondering how to use the various feature editing tools in Surfer and how they can help you modify your spatial
Tuesday, February 5, 2019 10am MST | Wednesday, February 6, 2019 6pm MST | Thursday, February 7, 2019 7am MST
What's New in Grapher 14
The latest release of Grapher is packed with powerful new features. Join product manager, Leslie McWhirter, for this free webinar which focuses on top features in these categories: new plots, line plot smoothing, data formatting, project file pages, bar chart fill, and fit curve improvements. Additional specifics are found below:
- Various new geochemical plot types have been added in the form of Durov Plots, Durov Class Plots, Extended Durov Plots, and Extended Durov Class Plots.
- Line plots are some of the most versatile and widely-used plot types in Grapher. Now you can smooth line plot lines and determine the smoothing level to make line plots look more appealing to your audience.
- Grapher has a wide range of import and export file formats, but data used for plotting has specific formatting guidelines. This formatting just got more versatile, as not only column data but now also row data can be used to create plots.
- With a large amount of data comes a decision: how best to keep related plots together without ending up with a page containing postage-stamp-sized graphs. The newest version of Grapher has added project files with pages, so you can keep your data together in an organized, uncrowded way.
- Bar chart bars can now be colored differently based on whether the bar is below or above a user-defined base value.
Fit curves improvements include the ability to save and load weights to/from a file for a weighted average fit curve and ability to apply numeric formatting to inserted fit curve statistics.
Staff is on hand to answer all of your specific questions. Multiple sessions are scheduled, so pick the date that works best for you. Space is limited, so sign up today!
Monday, March 18 10am MDT | Tuesday, March 19, 2019 6pm MDT | Wednesday, March 20, 2019 7am MDT
Create and Customize 3D Surfaces with Surfer
Fine Tune Your Maps by Assigning NoData to Grid Files
New Features of Surfer – 3D Points, Contours and Colors, and Working with Base Maps
Voxler Webinar: Petroleum Refinery Remediation Case Study
Surfer Webinar: Optimize Volume Calculations in Surfer
Grapher Webinar: Time-saving workflows for customizing projects